May 4, 2014
Schedule of Events and Activities:
9:00 - 10:30 AM - Race Packet Pickup/Day-of Registration
- Muskegon State Park Beach Pavilion- Get Directions
- REGISTER NOW and receive discounted rates for families, teams and MWSC season pass holders.
11:00 AM - Race Start
- Muskegon State Park - Lake Michigan beach parking lot. View a map of the race course
- One "wave" start beginning at 11:00am
- To ensure the safety of the runners baby joggers, bicycles, roller blades, skateboards and animals are not allowed in the 5K Run.
5K Run Age Divisions
Age divisions for males and females are: 13 and under, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29,30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80+.
12:00 - 4:00 PM - Move Around the Mitt Outdoor Health Expo
- Visit outdoor health information booths, participate in fun, physical challenges, children's face painting and more.
- Is your business enthusiastic about promoting health and wellness in the community? Apply to be a vendor at the expo.
12:30 PM - Awards Ceremony & After Race Party
- All participants will receive a finisher award as well as the top three in each age division. No awards will be mailed.
- Enjoy a beer garden, live music and more!